Thank you again for joining us for the GreenBuilt Home Tour on Saturday, July 22 and Sunday, July 23 between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM! Please read these important reminders about your registration:
- Please print your PDF ticket or be able to access your ticket on your phone. This will help our registration volunteers check you in quickly at each home.
- Each ticket admits 2 guests (additional guests under 18 are free).
- If you’ve purchased the “Passport” ticket, you may use this ticket to get into all of the homes on both July 22 and July 23. Passport ticket holders should get one wristband per passport at the first home they visit. Passport ticket holders can show their wristband at each home they visit from there instead of their ticket, but please make sure you still sign-in at each home so we can determine the total number of visits to each home.
- If you’ve purchased the “Single Home Visit” ticket, you may use this ticket to get into the individual home you purchased on July 22 and July 23.
- Please sign-in at each home you visit on the tour. This helps us determine the total number of visits at each home and helps us plan for next year.
- Tours will begin at each home on a rolling basis. If you arrive at a home just after a tour has begun, the volunteer will offer you the option to join the group OR give you an approximate time until the next tour will begin.
- Pick up a tour brochure at your first stop. The brochure contains information about the tour and addresses for all of the homes.
Quick links to help your trip!
- View a full list of all homes on the tour.
- View a google map of all homes on the tour.
- View the profile pages for each home.
- View more about third-party green home programs.
Learn more about each builder/architect/designer/rater/product supplier in the Green Pro Directory!
2017 Tour Site List
- Acorn Glade Passive House, 4737 Puffer Rd, Downers Grove, IL 60515
- All Electric Riverfront Eco Home, 2557 W Pensacola Ave, Chicago, IL 60618
- BrightLeaf Eco 3, 1114 S Stone Ave, La Grange, IL 60525
- Charles Heppner Artist Studio, 8628 S Marquette Ave, Chicago, IL 60617
- Commuter’s Craftsman, 1908 Hitchcock Ave, Downers Grove, IL 60515
- Ellis Passivhaus, 5485 S. Ellis Ave., Chicago, IL 60615
- Evanston’s First LEED Home, 1426 Mulford St, Evanston, IL 60202
- Galewood House, 6909 W Armitage Ave, Chicago, IL 60707
- Greenline House 8.1, 4516 S Prairie Ave, Chicago, IL 60653
- Modern Victorian, 2009 W 56th St, La Grange, IL 60525
- Net-Zero Passive House, 5644 S. Iowa Dr., Pembroke Township, IL 60958
- +Plus House, 919 W Cullerton St, Chicago, IL 60608
- Swainson’s House at Serosun Farms, 45W489 Berner Rd., Hampshire, IL 60140
- West Town GreenStar Retrofit, 2219 W Cortez St, Chicago, Il 60622
- Zoetic 350 – Edison Park, 6558 N Oxford Ave, Chicago, IL 60631
- During the tour tag USGBC-Illinois and GreenBuilt Home Tour on social media via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and use the hashtag #GBHT2017. Please share your photos and what you’ve learned on the tour!
- After the tour we will be sending out a survey – we’d love your feedback! Make note of what you like best and what you’d like to see in the future. More information about prizes for filling out the survey coming soon!
Thank you again and enjoy the tour weekend learning about these awesome green homes!