Riad’s resident – 2104 GPC | 2104 Greenview Rd, Northbrook IL 60062 view map
Built-Green, Built-Better with pre-cast foundation, Structure insulated panels (SIP), Geothermal, Spry foam, Bamboo floor & no-mow grass.
SIZE: 4,355 square feet
PROJECT TYPE: Single Family New Construction
• LEED Certified
HERS RATING: 40
Ihab Riad, pmp, LEED AP
Green Park Construction LLC
2104 Greenview Rd. Northbrook IL 60062
Build it better, Build it green.
- Under foundation insulation
- Precast foundation with built-in damp proofing, built offsite to be Energy Friendly, Reduces Energy Leakage, Lowers Energy cost, Saves on Valuable Natural Resources, Improves air Quality, produces no on-site Soil Contamination and reduces jobsite waste.
- Structural insulated panels (SIPs) are a high performance system consisting of an insulating foam core sandwiched between two oriented strand boards (OSB). The result is extremely strong, energy efficient and cost effective that can save you time, money and labor.
- Geothermal Heating and Air Conditioning, is heat derived from the earth. It is the thermal energy contained in the rock and fluid in the earth’s crust
- Spray foam insulation, has many benefits such as higher R-value, Air barrier, Waterproof and Foolproof.
- Natural Strand Bamboo flooring, Environment friendly and Over 230% harder than Red Oak, per Janka Hardness Test
- No-mow lawn, requires little, if any, watering or fertilizing and minimizes weed growth through it’s interlocking root system. Drought Tolerant and Ecologically Sound.
Many other features will be presented and explained at the tour…
Thank you to our 2018 tour partners and sponsors!
To view additional tour sponsors, please visit the Green Pro Directory.